Monday, February 6, 2012

I AM THE VESSEL TO CREATE

January 24, 2012
Dear Dreamers:
I’m in a small one-room apartment.  It’s dingy...dark color peeling walls and cheap old furniture.  There’s nothing homey or welcoming about this place.  It looks decrepit and seems abandoned, beyond poor.  Yet sunlight shines in through several windows and throws massive beams of light across the desolate landscape, illuminating the solar system of dust floating through the air.  I’m rushing to work and walk out without my stainless steel bottle of water.  I go back for it.  Friends are outside waiting for me.  One of them is Ryan Seacrest (I just watched American Idol last night).  We’re all walking to work...it’s raining and dark and we’re all bent into the wind and the heavy rain...luckily we don’t have far to go.  We work in a high rise, which looms in front of us, very tall, very modern and all glass.  The building, as I see it, looks distorted...too tall and thin and leaning to the left...(is this a political acknowledgement?)  
***
Where is this going?  Not sure except, of course, that I would say the apartment represents me, or aspects of me.  The beams of light in this image would indicate that there is hope for re-creation, which is a continuation of themes in previous dreams: shedding old ways of being and replacing them with new.  Rain could indicate cleansing or the beginning of a new phase and coupled with the darkness could indicate a journey into deeper unconscious, greater self-awareness.  Certainly, this is something I embrace.  On the other hand, it might indicate sadness...also a possibility at this time.  I have no idea why Ryan Seacrest is in my dream except that I did see him on TV earlier.  I do NOT have romantic interest in him!  And the distorted vision of the high-rise may be an indication that I don’t see myself clearly.  
As time has passed, I have explored this vision in more depth, and went inside the building.  It’s an office building, and I’m on a floor that’s very bright.  No one else is around but there are cubicles...partitions that are typical in many offices.  When I explored the purpose of these partitions, the possibility came to me that they are a means of containing and managing the intense levels of light, i.e. awareness/enlightenment that flow through me.  They provide a way for me to modulate my feelings around being a vessel for Source energy.  In this dream, I have literally gone from darkness to light, sadness to joy, unconscious to conscious.  


So I have to ask myself, why not let all the light shine through?  Why not be a free-flowing expression of Source?  What's there to fear?  Good questions which I will continue to explore!
What do you think?
‘Til next time...
Happy dreaming!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment