Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD

January 27, 2012
Dear Dreamers:
There’s a Line of Cars strung as far as I can see along a dark road, each with their headlights on, creating an unending string of light in the dark.  Huge Trees line both sides of the street. I don’t see other people, just cars.  I’m on Bicycle and Car Lights are guiding me home.  Home is a big white colonial type house on a hill.  A big circular driveway leads to the entrance.  The House is well lit and the chimney is emitting a long plume of smoke.  Neighbors, Friends and Family are gathered in front of the house cheering me on.  It feels good to arrive...I’m tired, but happy.
***
This reinforces my belief that in all our lives there are lights guiding us along our path.  Sometimes we don’t recognize the lights.  Sometimes we do recognize them, but ignore them anyway.   In any case, there are always people who are encouraging and supportive, and they are the brightest lights of all!
What do you think?
‘Til next time...
Happy dreaming!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment