Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dear Dreamers:
Dreams fascinate me.  I’m not an expert, but I do know I love the images, the metaphors, the puzzle of these nocturnal moving pictures.  Most of the time I wake up feeling some level of frustration...  What is it???  What is it trying to tell me???  I set intentions before going to sleep to remember and understand my dreams.  When I awake, I lie in bed trying to recreate the dream, to relive it and to solidify it in my mind so that at some point, perhaps later in the day, i’ll understand it’s meaning.   
Today was not like that.  Today i actually understood a piece of what was in that mental mind-movie...
It’s nighttime. I’m outside of what appears to be home on a lake (no doubt influenced by the creepy movie i watched earlier).  It’s raining. I’m on the porch.  I’m trying to read something, to understand it, but outside I can’t see it.  I have to go inside where there is light in order to see and understand it.
Get it?  Go inside, dummy!  Stop looking for salvation or answers outside of myself and look inside....inside is where the answers lie.  Inside is where the light is. Inside is where  the peace is.
So this morning after I awoke I meditated.  It felt soooo good and I feel peaceful and connected.  And then I got the idea to share this with others and to have others share their dreams, too...thus, this blog.  I have been dreaming about blogging for a couple of years, but until now have not had any inspiration.  This is it!
Are you inspired?  I’d love to hear your dream stories and the messages and insights gained from them.  And if you - whoever you are - have more (positive) thoughts about my dreams, please send them along!
Thanks, and keep dreaming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment