Friday, October 28, 2011

Oct 28, 2011

Dear Dreamers:

It's day two and I had another good one last night!  I was at an estate sale.  Not a big fancy house, just a bungalow in a rather non-descript suburb somewhere.  Though the outside was average looking, much like the other homes on the street, the inside was filled with lots of ornate furnishings and decorative arts.  All very Belle Epoque.  Not my taste at all.  There were lots of people there, but I found the owner and asked if there was any old jewelry.  She told me to wait while she went to find it.  I was bored so I took a cookie and went outside, where I saw my older brother, Jerry, sitting on a rocker on the sidewalk.  We talked a bit.  Soon the owner came out with a small box of pretty costume jewelry.  Initially, I was disappointed that it wasn't "real" jewelry, no diamonds or other precious stones.  But upon closer look I realized there were some pearls, some gold and stunning crystals in beautiful arrangements.  I lit up as I looked at it all...I took the whole box.  The end.

Ok, so is this the same message as yesterday?  Go inside, look closely to find the pearls, the value?  Again, the metaphors of the house, light, inner gifts.  I love that in the dream there's an estate sale, a divesting of old stuff, because right now, at this time in my life, I Bev am clearing out old psychological and emotional stuff as well as getting rid of stuff in my environment.  This is so cool!  But if the house represents me, what does the crowd mean?  And what does it mean that i walked out?  And why is my brother there?  Food for thought...

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Be well...and keep dreaming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment