Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mumbling in My Sleep

Dear Dreamers:
Last night was verrry interesting.  My husband, Mark, put on a show called TubaCzar.  Mark plays a 99 year old tuba and is the Tuba Czar.  He invites other amazingly creative and talented folks to play with him on stage and to do their own thing as well.  The show was Halloween-themed and was so great, we were high all night on that positive, fun energy.  Ok, i had a couple of drinks at the after party.  So I think i slept, but each time I looked at the clock it was an hour or so later...so I must have slept in between.  Bottom line, I don’t remember any dreams.  But they say you don’t remember dreams if you’ve had booze.  Ooops.  This morning however, Mark did tell me I was mumbling in my sleep, which I thought was fun.  I’d love to know what I was thinking!  
However, I do have a daydream...that Mark’s monthly show become a huge event at a huge theater and amass a huge following and the recognition it deserves! 
Meanwhile, please share your dreams...we’ll talk!
Thanks, and keep dreaming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment