Thursday, November 10, 2011

CLIMBING EVEREST

November 10, 2011


Dear Dreamers:


Last night, no doubt due to the movie we watched before retiring, I dreamt I was climbing Mt. Everest.  It was a shlep, but we made it without much trouble.  Sort of an Everest-light event.  I saw myself at the top, feeling pretty good and satisfied, relaxing, celebrating with the others and enjoying the fantastic view.  I thought to myself how easy it was...what's all the fuss???  I didn't want to come down, but how long can you stay on the summit?  Good question...What is your summit tolerance?  When you're doing well and things are flowing for you, what, if anything, do you do to sabotage yourself and bring yourself down from the summit?  Hmmm...


As always I'd love to hear your comments and insights.


Til then, sweet dreams!


Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment