Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NICE DOGGIE TWO

Nov. 15
Last night I was starting a new job though I thought I was just going for a follow-up interview.  Apparently I had already been hired though I didn’t realize it at the time.  Though the directions and identity of who I was to see were written on a post-it I held, I had trouble finding the office and found myself in the basement of the building.  I asked several people directions but most were not helpful.  One person directed me to a sliding cement tunnel that slid up, but, as I was dressed in my workplace best, I chose not to take that route.  Someone else pointed me to the stairs “over in the corner”.  As I walked down a long, wide hallway to the stairway, I notice lots of other play paraphernalia...toys lining the hallway, jungle jim, race cars, etc....I guessed it was the day care area, but there were adults using all the toys!  Nice.  A fun place, I thought, though not the best ambiance since it was in the basement.  I climbed up the stairs all the way to the top.  It wasn’t a long climb and I made it quickly and easily.  I discovered the office I sought was on the roof, outside.  As I stood in the sunlight trying to figure out which direction to go, I looked back over my shoulder and saw a golden retriever bounding over mounds of dirt toward me.  He jumped on me and barked and I was immediately relieved at such an enthusiastic welcome.  The man playing with him showed me where the destination office was, but the person I was to see wasn’t in, so this kind, friendly and very hunky young man showed me where to begin and what to do.  Then I awoke.
What do you think?  To me, this means that I’m already on the life path I’m supposed to be on and that the path can be a lot easier, more fun and enjoyable than I realize.  There are different ways to get to where we want,   and for sure, there are always helpers to guide and steer us along...so much depends on our ability to recognize the fun and the sun and the guides as well.  And by the way, oftentimes, the best guides are not in human form!   Once again the themes of dark and light in reference to place are impactful in my dream...going from down to up, dark to light.  And once again a dog appears prominently (It's the same dog as before...a RETREIVER, get it?).  I love that, and appreciate the consistency of these symbols.  And this time I especially appreciate the lightness of it...it was a lighthearted dream and I awoke feeling good, positive and eager to begin my day.
Til next time...
Happy dreaming!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment