Saturday, November 5, 2011

MOVIE NIGHT

November 5, 2011
Dear Dreamers:
Last night, I was in a movie theater.  Walking back to my seat from being out in the lobby, a teenager grabbed my ass and ran off!  It was a real fingers-in-the-ass grab and very rude, so I ran after him down the aisle.  I didn’t catch him, but managed to seize his backpack and pull it off him as I continued chasing him.  We ran around the theater.  I lost track of him, but a couple recognized the back pack and told me he went out into the lobby.  They told me he put up a great fuss about having to leave in the middle of the movie, but his parents insisted.  I went to the lobby.  Holding up the backpack, I shouted “where’s the kid who belongs to this backpack?!”  Finally I saw him, standing on a ledge above me.  He wanted his backpack and came down for it.  When he got to me, I grabbed him by the shirt, and snarled in his face...”you’re too old to behave this stupidly...I want an apology.”  He apologized then asked what I did for a living.  I told him I was a therapist and he asked for my card....a new client!  He then hooked up with his parents and I awoke.  
So...here’s another dream on the theme of going from the dark to the light!        Interesting.  A dark theater...could the movie be the dream itself?  My life?  Am I a watcher of life rather than a liver of life?  Living in the dark?  And who’s the kid?  Maybe the adventurous part of me that’s been hidden away for a long time, goosing me to get back into the light of my Self.  Leading me into my own light.  The couple was there to help me find my way.  And, of course, I’m my own best counselor...physician heal thyself!
That’s my take on it....I look forward to hearing yours!


Til then...thanks and dream on!


Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment