Friday, November 18, 2011

HI MOM!

Nov. 18

Dear Dreamers:
There seemed to be two parts to this dream.  First, I was in a high rise again, working and energetically attempting to complete a project.  I kept putting post-its on the wall saying “PH,” meaning, I’m guessing, penthouse.  I was surrounded by several others who appeared to be friends all scurrying about. The other part of the dream was that, somehow, my mother was there in a movie theater.  I remember her going into the movie theater with some man, and then I met the two of them in the theater lobby.  She was carrying packages.  We were happy to see each other.  I then awoke.
Again, the theme of being in a building and getting to the top (penthouse), rising above the scurrying and the melee.  Perhaps the movie theater was at the penthouse and my mother was telling me I’m already there...enjoy, relax.  Perhaps the movie is suggesting I should try to get some distance from the scurrying and to see life from the perspective of watching, observing. 
What do you think?
Til next time...
Happy dreaming!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment