Saturday, November 26, 2011

WHO WAS THAT WOMAN?

Nov. 26
Dear Dreamers:
For some reason, someone was trying to obliterate me and my friends.  They had some kind of x-ray gun or something that could vaporize us.  We were planning an escape, deep in conversation in a nondescript building, then running down the street.  Suddenly my friend Jodie turned around and just stared down the evil-doers and vaporized them!  It was awesome!  But the rest of us were shocked...who is this woman?  Why didn’t we know about this gift? What else don’t we know?
In fact, how much do we really know about anyone?  I hosted a party last night and lots of great folks came and there was lots of great conversation and fun.  But the dream leads me to the question...really, how much do we actually know about people, even the ones we’re closest to?
I’m tired with after-party fatigue, so that’s all my brain can muscle up for now...
Til next time...
Happy dreaming!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment